Deposit Operations Representative
Bank of Lake Mills is seeking a full-time Deposit Operations Representative for its Watertown, Wisconsin location. This position will be responsible for a variety of back-office functions in order to facilitate the daily process and customer service activities of deposit services and electronic banking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promotion and delivery of quality internal and external customer service
• Reconciles internal accounts and general ledger accounts
• Responsible for account/customer maintenance and other bank deposit functions, including processing of customer inquiries
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 5 years of experience within a banking environment
• General knowledge of deposit operations and related bank regulations
• Must possess basic mathematical skills
• Ability to input and retrieve computerized information
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to maintain the integrity of highly confidential customer and bank information
Interested candidates should submit their cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank of Lake Mills is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.