While our lobbies are closed, there are various ways you can stay connected with us. We offer many options to serve your banking needs:
- Digital Banking Options
- Online Banking - Access the tools you need to manage, track, and control your finances from a secure, online, and easy-to navigate dashboard.
- Mobile Banking(1,2) - Use your mobile device or tablet to access your personal accounts and deposit checks.
- Online Bill Pay(1) - Manage, pay, and receive your bills safely and securely in one place. You determine when payments are made and how much to pay.
- Online Statements(1) - Go paperless when you receive your statements online for eligible personal accounts, including checking, savings, and loans. Access up to 18 months of statement history from the date enrolled. You have the ability to view, save, and print them as needed.
- Apply for a mortgage loan online.
- Apply for a Bank of Lake Mills Credit Card.
- Telephone Banking - Call 888-454-1009 to access your accounts 24/7.
- Drive Thru, ATMs, and Night Depository Boxes - Our Drive Thru service will remain available from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday; 8:00am to 5:30 on Fridays; and 9:00am to Noon on Saturdays. Our Drive Thrus are equipped with 24 hour ATMs. Bank of Lake Mills Debit Cards are free to use at our ATMs and ATM Access Network locations.
- Call, email, or Schedule an Appointment - Our staff will continue to be available to contact during our normal business hours, which are: Mondays - Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm and 9:00am to Noon on Saturdays. If business requires you to access our lobby, please contact a branch to schedule an appointment. Appropriate social distancing and masks will be required, unless a valid exception applies, per Governor Evers' most recent statewide order, for in-person services at our locations.
Please note all of our procedures and protocols remain subject to change as we continue to monitor this evolving situation. We are following the guidance of our local, state, and federal government health authorities and plan to adapt pursuant to their recommendations. We will update you on additional developments or changes to our business procedures that may impact our customers. This is a trying time for everyone across the globe. At Bank of Lake Mills, our primary focus at this time is to do everything we can to limit the spread of the virus, while also minimizing the impact to our customers as much as possible.
Bank of Lake Mills has been serving our communities for over 126 years and is well positioned to face the current challenges. We look forward to continuing to serve you and, above all else, please stay safe and healthy.
(1) Must be enrolled in Online Banking. (2) Message and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile phone/tablet service provider for details.