Bank of Lake Mills April Online Statement Giveaway
Bank of Lake Mills ~ iPad® Giveaway Official Rules
Bank of Lake Mills ~ iPad® Giveaway Official Rules
Promotion entry period: The giveaway promotion begins on April 01, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on April 30, 2019. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on April 30, 2019 to be eligible for the prize drawing.
The prize awarded to the randomly selected winner will be an iPad® Mini 4 (internet service NOT included). Winner accepting the prize agrees that the prize is awarded on the condition that Bank of Lake Mills, its employees, board of directors, and affiliates will have no liability whatsoever for injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize. Winner may not make any substitutions or transfers of the prize.
- No purchase or account relationship is necessary to win.
- The contest is open to individuals 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of the U.S. at the time of entry.
- Bank of Lake Mills employees, directors, and immediate family members within the households of Bank of Lake Mills employees and directors are not eligible.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Bank of Lake Mills customers will automatically be entered into the contest when they switch to Online Statements during the promotional period, April 01, 2019 to April 30, 2019. Online Statement enrollment is considered to be completed upon the acceptance of the disclosure authorizing Bank of Lake Mills to send monthly statement electronically in lieu of receiving printed paper statements via US Mail.
- Bank of Lake Mills customers will receive one entry per account that is switched to Online Statements.
Alternate Method of Entry
- To enter by mail: Print your name, address, phone number, and email on a 3"x5" card and mail in an envelope to:
- Limit of one mailed entry per person.
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm on April 30, 2019.
- Bank of Lake Mills is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, misdirected or postage due entries, any of which will be disqualified.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Winner will be notified by May 13, 2019 via email and/or phone.
- Winner must respond no later than May 17, 2019 to claim prize
- Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Winners will provide social security number to Bank of Lake Mills, which will be used for the issuance of a 1099 miscellaneous income tax form.
- By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to use of their names and/or photographs by Bank of Lake Mills for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation or further consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Bank of Lake Mills, April Online Statement iPad® Giveaway Official Rules, 400 Bernard Street, Watertown, WI 53094.
- To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Bank of Lake Mills, April Online Statement iPad® Winner, 400 Bernard Street, Watertown, WI 53094.
- One Grand Prize of an iPad® Mini 4 will be awarded to one eligible entrant. The winner need not be present to win.
- By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Bank of Lake Mills, which will be final.
- No substitution, barter, transfer or assignment of prize is permitted, except by Bank of Lake Mills at its sole discretion.
- Bank of Lake Mills reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, Bank of Lake Mills shall have no further obligation to the winner and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
- Bank of Lake Mills, its employees, and its Board of Directors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (2) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Bank of Lake Mills that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (3) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. Bank of Lake Mills reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel contest at any time.
- By participating in the contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Bank of Lake Mills, its employees, and its board of directors, harmless from (1) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the contest; (2) any illnesses, injury, losses, litigation, or damage that may occur from participation in the contest or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize.
- All entries become the exclusive property of Bank of Lake Mills.
Apple®, the Apple logo®, and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.