Digital Banking Enhancement
On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, we upgraded our Online Banking to offer an improved digital banking experience.
Exciting New Features
- Customizable "dashboard" for information such as preferred accounts, balances, alerts, and more!
- Increased security two factor identification to better protect your information.
- Updated look and feel with easy, intuitive navigation.
- Online Conversation with a Banker.
What Will Stay the Same?
- Your username and password will stay the same, but you will need to setup up two factor authentication.
- Direct Deposit - Your direct deposits will stay the same.
- Online Bill Pay Information - Your payees and payments in our Online Bill Payments will stay the same.
- Website - Our website, www.bankoflakemills.com, will stay the same.
Logging in for the First Time after the Upgrade
Use your current username and password to log into your Online Banking account. You will then be prompted to set up two factor authentication.
We are committed to helping ensure that it is a sooth experience for you. It is important that you take the following steps.
Verify your contact information is up to date.
- Online Banking - Login to your Bank of Lake Mills Online Banking Account and click on your name in the upper right hand corner and then click Settings. Click Edit to update information.
- Call a Bank of Lake Mills Personal Banker - You can also verify or update your information by calling 920-648-8336 or 920-9480.
2. Update your browser to the newest version.
To support the security measures we put in place to keep your data safe we require use of a modern browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome.