Online Bill Pay
Features and Benefits:
• Manage, pay, and receive bills from one secure site.
• Schedule single or recurring payments.
• Receive an electronic version of certain bills online with eBills.
• Receive email reminders when a payment is due or payment has been sent.
• Pay a Person - Pay individuals directly using their email address, phone number, and a shared keyword.
• Save money on stamps.
• Bill Pay Support: Use the Online Bill Pay Message Center or call 800-883-7471.
Click on the links below for additional information about Bill Pay:
To take advantage of our Online Bill Pay service, you must be enrolled in Bank of Lake Mills Online Banking. Not enrolled in Online Banking? Click here to learn more about Online Banking and how to enroll. To support the security measures we put in place to keep your data safe, we require use of a modern browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
(1) Must be enrolled in Online Banking.