We Are OPEN
As of Thursday, April 1, 2021, our branch lobbies are open normal business hours.
To help keep everyone as safe as possible, we encourage customers to use Digital Banking, Telephone Banking, Drive Thru, ATM, or Night Deposit Box Services when possible.
- Digital Banking Options
- Online Banking - Access the tools to manage, track, and control your finances from a secure, online, and easy-to navigate dashboard.
- Online Bill Pay(1) - Manage, pay, and receive your bills safely and securely in one place. You determine when payments are made and how much to pay.
- Online Statements(1) - Go paperless when you receive your personal checking and savings account statements online. Access up to 18 months of statement history from the date enrolled. You have the ability to view, save, and print them as needed.
- Mobile Banking(1) - Use your mobile device or tablet to access your personal accounts and deposit checks.
- Apply for a mortgage loan online.
- Apply for a Bank of Lake Mills Credit Card.
- Telephone Banking - Call 888-454-1009 to access your accounts 24/7.
- Drive Thru, ATMs, and Night Deposit Boxes - Our Drive Thru services are available from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday; 8:00am to 5:30 on Fridays; and 9:00am to Noon on Saturdays. 24 hour ATMs are located at both of our locations. Bank of Lake Mills Debit Cards are free to use at our ATMs and ATM Access Network locations.
If business requires you to access one of our lobbies, we would prefer you schedule an appointment by calling one of our branches. If you need to open a new account, complete maintenance on existing accounts, or close an account, we highly recommend that you contact a Banker by calling 920-648-8336 or 920-206-9480 or emailing email@example.com to schedule an appointment. This will allow us to prepare the necessary documents before you arrive.
If you plan to visit one of our branch lobbies, you need to know the follow:
- If you are having symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- A face covering (or face mask) is not required if you are fully vaccinated, unless local regulations require them by law. We recommend that customers and visitors wear a face covering (mask) if they are not fully vaccinated or have compromised immune systems to protect themselves and others. You may need to remove it momentarily for security/identification purposes.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and in high traffic lobby areas. Please use upon entering and exiting.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet apart from other people.
- Acrylic shields are in place to protect you and employees.
- Public and work areas are wiped down frequently throughout the day.
- Complimentary coffee and cookies on Fridays have been suspended.
Please note all of our procedures and protocols remain subject to change as we continue to monitor this evolving situation. We are following the guidance of our local, state, and federal government health authorities and plan to adapt pursuant to their recommendations. We will update you on additional developments or changes to our business procedures. At Bank of Lake Mills, we are doing everything we can to keep everyone as safe as possible and continue to be the bank of personal service that is here to for you!
(1) Must be enrolled in Online Banking.