We Are OPEN
Our branch lobbies are open normal business hours.
For the safety of our customers and employees, you need to know the following if planing to visit one of our branches:
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please stay home.
- In compliance with Governor Evers' Executive Order 82, declaring a public health emergency, and corresponding Emergency Order 1 requiring face masks effective 08/01/2020 in the state of Wisconsin, face masks are required while visiting our branch lobbies. If you are wearing a face mask, you may need to remove it momentarily for security/identification purposes. Face mask exceptions are disclosed in the Emergency Order 1.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and in high traffic lobby areas. Please use upon entering and exiting.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet apart from other people.
- Acrylic shields have been installed to protect customers and employees.
- Public and work areas will be wiped down frequently throughout the day.
- Complimentary coffee and cookies on Fridays have been suspended.
Please schedule an appointment to meet with a Banker to open a new account, complete maintenance on existing accounts, or close an account. This will allow us to prepare the necessary documents before you arrive. Contact a Banker to schedule an appointment by calling 920-648-8336 or 920-206-9480 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To limit public exposure and help our community be healthy and safe, we encourage customers to use Digital Banking, Telephone Banking, Drive Thru, ATM, and Night Deposit Box Services when possible.
- Digital Banking Options
- Online Banking - Access the tools to manage, track, and control your finances from a secure, online, and easy-to navigate dashboard.
- Online Bill Pay(1) - Manage, pay, and receive your bills safely and securely in one place. You determine when payments are made and how much to pay.
- Online Statements(1) - Go paperless when you receive your personal checking and savings account statements online. Access up to 18 months of statement history from the date enrolled. You have the ability to view, save, and print them as needed.
- Mobile Banking(1) - Use your mobile phone or tablet to access your personal accounts and deposit checks.
- Apply for a mortgage loan online.
- Apply for a Bank of Lake Mills Credit Card.
- Telephone Banking - Call 888-454-1009 to access your accounts 24/7.
- Drive Thru, ATMs, and Night Depository Boxes - Our Drive Thru service is available Monday to Thursday from 8:00am to 5:00pm; Friday 8:00am to 5:30; and Saturday 9:00am to Noon. We have 24 hour ATMs located at both of our branches. Bank of Lake Mills Debit Cards are free to use at our ATMs and ATM Access Network locations.
Please note all of our procedures and protocols remain subject to change as we continue to monitor this evolving situation. We are following the guidance of our local, state, and federal government health authorities and plan to adapt pursuant to their recommendations. We will update you on additional developments or changes to our business procedures that may impact our customers. At Bank of Lake Mills, our primary focus at this time is to do everything we can to limit the spread of the virus, while also minimizing the impact to our customers as much as possible.
(1) Must be enrolled in Online Banking.